Master the Science of Temperature Control
JULABO University offers something for everybody. Whether you are looking for introductory course content on thermodynamics, a refresher on a particular skillset, or specific information about JULABO USA temperature control equipment – look no further. Access our library of free content to optimize heating and cooling in your lab or for any application.
At JULABO University you can...
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of thermodynamics and the essential things you need to know to maximize liquid temperature control in the lab.
- Fill in the gaps in your knowledge or reacquaint yourself with the fundamental aspects of temperature, heating, cooling, and refrigeration.
- Understand how your JULABO temperature control equipment works, it’s key components, and how they affect your results.
- Access video information on how to install, maintain, and use your JULABO, including tips, tricks, and features/functionalities that can streamline your workflow.
- Get your entire laboratory team trained on temperature control and the JULABO equipment that enhances your processes.
"At JULABO USA, we recognize the importance of education and ongoing training. We are
committed to being a resource for information about our products and how to enhance liquid temperature control applications in science and industry. A highly-informed JULABO user has the tools they need to make necessary and
worthwhile contributions to science, research,
discovery, innovation, and technology. We’ve
created JULABO University as a way to support our customers’ ongoing efforts to make the world a better, cleaner, safer, and healthier place for all of us."
- Dirk Frese, JULABO USA
What is the difference between an air-cooled and water-cooled temperature control system?
The Effect of Temperature on States of Matter
If pressure is constant, the state of a substance will depend entirely on the temperature it is exposed to.
Recommended Fluid Types
There are important factors to consider when choosing the right heat transfer fluid for your temperature control unit.
This is Question Mark.
An organic chemist by trade with experience working in the lab, he can talk for hours on end about our products. Mark conducts product training for JULABO USA employees. He is the best person to ask questions about specific applications in temperature control, including how the Julabo App formula calculator can get you the best product recommendation. A gym and cigar aficionado, he’s also the inspiration for our unofficial motto – we heat things up and cool them down!